One of the most common problems is Error Code 429 in Roblox which prevents the users to access the game. Here are some possible solutions you should try to fix this kind of error in Roblox.
Since Roblox is one of the most popular games nowadays, we can’t deny that millions of players are accessing the game everyday.
If you are playing this game for some time already, maybe you have encountered some problems preventing you from entering the game.
What Are The Causes Of Error 429 In Roblox?
Here are the most common reasons why you have encountered this kind of error in Roblox:
1. Internet connection speed – one of the most common problems in every online game is the slow internet connection. It can lead to request timeouts which prevent you from accessing the game.
2. Corrupted Roblox App – the main problem is in the Roblox app itself, a corrupted app can trigger unusual behavior that leads to show this type of error.
3. Too Many Requests – large numbers of requests submitted from your device in a short period of time can lead to overloading in the Roblox server and it will deny the users to access the game.
4. Third-party extensions – some browser extensions and plugins can interfere with you from accessing the Roblox site and it can also increase the error rate of the game.
5. DNS issues – this problem is related to the DNS settings on your computer
Look for the main reason why you suddenly encounter this error to fix it in a more convenient way.
Here are 6 steps on how to fix Error Code 429 in Roblox.
Once you find out the reason why this error code keeps on denying you from accessing the game. You can follow these simple tips and step-by-step troubleshooting on how to fix this kind of error code in Roblox.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Check the stability of your internet speed. Slow connection is one of the most common problems that keep on denying you from entering the game.
Make sure to have a stable internet connection and restart your PC.
If you are using a browser to access the game, make sure that browser is up to date.
Sometimes restarting your PC can fix this type of error instantly.
2. Clear Cache And Cookies
Clearing cache and cookies can also fix this type of error in Roblox
Open your browser
Press CTRL + Shift + Del keys on your keyboard
Set the Time Range to All Time
Check the data you want to delete such as Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files
Hit the Clear Data
Close the browser and open it again then log in to your account
3. Repair Or Reset Your Roblox App
To repair the Roblox Mobile app, follow these steps:
Open the Start Menu and search for Roblox
Right-click on it and hit the Apps Settings
Click repair and relaunch the game afterward
To reset the Roblox Desktop app, follow these steps:
Open the Start Menu
Go to the Roblox app settings
Click reset and relaunch the game afterward
4. Re-install Your Roblox App
If repairing and resetting can’t solve the problem, try to re-install the app
Uninstall the Roblox app then restart your PC
Download and install the Roblox app in your browser
Log in to your account and see if it helps
5. Disable Browser Extensions
Disabling browser extension can also fix this type of error code in Roblox
Open the browser you are using to play Roblox
Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the browser tab
Look for the extension menu and click the manage extensions
Choose the extensions you want to disable
Close the browser and relaunch it afterward
6. Change Dns ( Domain Name System )
You can resolve this error problem by changing your DNS settings
Open the Start Menu and click the Windows settings
Search for Network & Internet and click it
Click the properties of the Wi-Fi or Ethernet depending on what type of connection you are using.
Look for the IP assignment and click Edit
Choose manual in the IP settings
Change the DNS to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52, and click save
Restart your PC afterward
And that’s it!
These are the most common solution for fixing the error code 429 in Roblox, choose the most suitable troubleshooting guides to solve your problems. Try all these steps and see if it works or not.
If you encountered any of these issues and our fixing guides can’t solve the problem, feel free to message us, our team is ready to assist you to make your gaming experience more special.