Error Code 533 is a kind of game error that prevents the players from accessing the Roblox game. It is due to game privacy settings or browser security settings issues that prevent the Roblox app from running.
In order to resolve the problem, you may check your device settings and other security features to avoid any technical problems that keep blocking you from entering the game.
What are the causes of Error Code 533 in Roblox
There are several reasons why some players encounter this kind of error that keeps on denying their request to connect to the game.
These are the most common factors you may consider as to why this problem suddenly occurs in the game.
Privacy settings issue – Your account might be restricted in some Roblox games due to age restrictions or other inappropriate content that is not suitable to your current account information.
Browser security problem – The browser security features are blocking unwanted programs or other game applications which can trigger this error to pop up on the monitor screen.
VPN issue – A slow internet speed due to a VPN connection can cause request timeouts that’s why error code 533 will suddenly occur.
Windows Firewall interruption – Windows Firewall blocking the Roblox app from running on your computer.
Account problem – A banned Roblox account or restricted account can trigger this kind of error to suddenly appear while accessing the game.
If you feel one of them is the main reason why error code 533 keeps on interfering with you from accessing the game, you can simply follow our troubleshooting procedures below.
How to fix Error Code 533 in Roblox
Try these simple troubleshooting guides to fix the main problem that prevents the players from playing the Roblox game. Make sure to use the most appropriate troubleshooting procedure to fix the error instantly.
Change your Privacy Settings in Roblox
– Log in to your Roblox account
– Click the gear icon on the upper right corner of the game screen
– Select settings and choose Privacy
– Disable the Account Restrictions
Change the Security Settings in your Browser
– Click the 3 dots on the upper right corner of the browser
– Click settings and select Privacy and Security on the left side of the browser
– Click security in the options and choose the Standard protection
– Close the browser and log in to your Roblox account
Disable All VPN Connection
Follow these simple steps on how to disable your VPN connections to avoid any interruptions while accessing the Roblox game.
– Go to the Windows settings and select Network & Internet
– Click the VPN in the menu
– In the advanced option, disable all active VPNs
Allow Roblox through Windows Firewall
Follow these steps on how to allow the Roblox app to run through Windows Firewall
– Go to the Windows Start menu and search for the Control Panel
– Click the System and Security
– Select the Windows Defender Firewall
– Click “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall”
– Select the change settings and loof for the Roblox app
– Mark the Private and Public boxes and click OK
– Close all tabs and launch the Roblox game
Run Roblox as an Administrator
– Go to the Windows Start menu and search for Roblox
– Right-click on it and select Open File Location
– Right-click the Roblox Player and click Properties
– Select the Compatibility and enable the Run this program as an administrator
– Then click Apply and see if it works
If the Error Code 533 keeps on interrupting you from entering the game, follow our step-by-step procedure to resolve the game issue immediately. If none of these guides work, feel free to message us to fix the problem you are experiencing to continue the fun while playing your favorite Roblox game.
Play without the trouble of any Roblox errors by simply following our useful guides on how to fix different errors in Roblox. Learn more about troubleshooting tips to avoid unexpected errors you might encounter while on the game.