Roblox is a massive video game platform that is made up not only for kids but also for all ages. That’s why there are some Roblox games that contain age restrictions that are not suitable for young players.
If you own a Roblox account that has an age of 17 years old and below, you might encounter Error code 103 which prevents you from joining the game.
Error code 103 in Roblox is another kind of Roblox issue that prevents players from entering a particular server due to certain privacy settings and restrictions. This error will pop up on your screen with the message “The Roblox game you are trying to join is currently not available“.
If you suddenly encounter this kind of error, check your account information first then the privacy settings to figure out what is the cause of this game trouble. To learn more about this error and how to fix it, kindly read the full article below
What are the causes of Error Code 103 in Roblox
If this kind of error suddenly appears and prevents you from entering the Roblox server, here are the factors you may consider why this game trouble happened.
1. Age Restriction – The age of the player is not suitable for a particular game in Roblox that’s why the error code 103 prevents them from joining the server.
2. Console Restriction – Your account has been restricted from joining the server due to the Xbox console privacy settings that trigger this kind of error to occur.
3. Firmware Settings – Outdated firmware settings can also lead to error code 103 appearing on your screen due to your current settings being incompatible with the game you are trying to access.
4. Privacy issue – This setting was set by the Game creator and only players with permission can join that particular server in Roblox.
5. Corrupted Roblox Files – Having corrupted Roblox files caused by bugs and system crashes can also trigger error code 103 to appear while accessing the Roblox game.
Find out if one of these examples is the main reason why you encounter this kind of error and try our simple step-by-step procedure to solve the problem.
How to fix Error Code 103 in Roblox
If you are looking for the most effective troubleshooting procedures that can solve your problem with error code 103, you can try our list of troubleshooting guides below.
Create a New Roblox Account
If you have some trouble accessing the game due to Error code 103, maybe you should consider checking your account info. Roblox players that are 17 years old and below in their account information may encounter this kind of issue because of the age restriction in some Roblox games.
Well, in that case, you should consider creating a new Roblox account and make sure to register that you are 18 years old and above to avoid any age restrictions while playing Roblox.
Change your Xbox Console Settings
If you are joining a particular server that has certain privacy settings, there’s a tendency that you won’t be able to join the server. To fix this kind of problem, follow these steps:
– Go to the Settings menu on your Xbox
– Click General and select “Online safety & family”
– Select “Privacy & online safety”
– Click Xbox privacy and select “View details & customize”
– Click “Communication & multiplayer”
– Look for the “You can join multiplayer games” and choose the Allow option
– Change the “You can communicate outside of Xbox with voice and text” to Everybody
– Restart the console and see if the procedure works
Reset your Xbox Console
Follow these steps on how to reset your Xbox console
– Press the Xbox button on your controller
– Click Settings and select System
– Go to Console Info and select Reset Console
– Choose the “Reset and keep my games & apps” option
– This will reset your console settings but it will also keep your installed games and apps
Check if there is an additional file or pending updates you need to install to fix the error code 103 in Roblox. After the updating process is complete, restart your gaming device to refresh the system and relaunch the Roblox app. Log in to your account and see if it works.
Re-install the Roblox App
If none of these procedures work, you may consider re-installing the latest version of the Roblox app to delete corrupted files and malware attacks in the system that cause the error code 103 to occur.
– Go to the Windows Start menu
– Search for the Roblox app
– Right-click on it and click uninstall
– Restart your PC
– Log in to your Roblox account and see if re-installing the Roblox app works
Always remember that there are some Roblox games that have their own privacy settings that are not suitable for all ages. Although they are manageable by just changing your privacy settings but it is recommended to create a new one that is 18 years old and above player age to avoid any issues due to age restrictions in some Roblox games.
For more information and inquiries about the Roblox error codes you have encountered in the game, leave us a message so that we can help you resolve the problem faster and easily.